I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Be strong always


Dear Blog (: 
Salam 1 Malaysia 


Month by months , day by days , we will all have a really weak days , Is it ? 
Days where we feel so useless and we feel like the whole world is against us. It's normal to have days where you just want to cry your eyes out , to basically cry out all the pain you have held inside for so long .Sometimes all we need to do is break down, cry and let it all out. Its amazing being so strong and its one of the most inspiring things you can ever be but even the strongest people need to feel human. Its okay to feel invincible and keep on a brave face. But its better to be strong enough to let it out and to understand that you are human , you have feelings and you cannot always be strong, that is why we have been born with a heart . 

Fi Hifzillah 
-Diana 

No comments: