I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Saturday, November 4, 2017

it takes time to learn how to be attracted to what is good for me





Dear Blog (:
Salam 1 Malaysia .



This year , I'm really busy with my job and my study , I feel like why this time is so rushing , until I dont know how to managed my time .I had to sacrifice all my free time with my family at the Johor Bahru too . Sometimes , when I really miss them , video and picture is the place where i express my yearning :) ,  Atok and nenek, Im feel so lonely lah . 
If atok and nenek still here , I hope they are proud of what I have achieved in my life now , bcus this is what they want . May their spirits be blessed with grace . Amin 

Today , on a prayer mat, I've been tearing the tears, I feel like I have something to say, but I do not know where and how , but often it is only Allah who heard again and  knowing this feeling
It seems like to crave the feeling of love and compassion . 

Sometimes, I think I want to have a  family, which is  my own family, but I'm still looking for someone who has the same thing to do with my soul . We all know that there is no perfect relationship, we only have someone with us, where in hard and great time . 
The good people who are present in our lives are a pleasure . Please take note.

My mindset right now is must be patient. Even if the pains of waiting and wishing and praying tire me . should be patient . Even when long periods of time pass by and others are blessed with what they've been praying for while i still wait , be patient  . for Allah does not waste the effort of the doers of good . he delays his response only to hear me to call him more . be patient and for what awaits me is sweeter than the bitterness of longing 


I think, until here, what I want to say, good night all . 
Fi Hifzillah 


No comments: