I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Ramadan mubarik


Dear Blog (:

Salam Ramadhan 



May this month bring you all closer to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala.
May this be the month where all your sins are forgiven and all your prayers are answered. 
The month where the little changes you make to bring yourself closer to the religion are permanent ones. I pray that make the best use of this month and pray to your contenment. I hope this Ramadan gives meaning to your soul. I pray this month gives your soul all the peace and healing it desires.
He is Al-Fattah , the opener I pray He opens doors for you that you didn't even know you needed. 
Don't belittle the power of a sincere dua and a good intention, this month is full of reward and forgiveness. I pray that all of us are looking for find in this month and just know that as long as you do your best it is enough. As long as you try and your Lord knows that you are, it is enough.  -ND


No comments: