I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I just want to be very quiet



Dear Blog (: 
Salam 1 Malaysia

Allah send people into your life for a reason. He send people that dont stay for long , and people that only come to teach you a lesson. And then He sends you the most beautiful souls. The souls you've already known , I bet , somewhere in another time or place . 

These people change your life, they are there throughout the good, they are there to watch your dreams come true. They are these throughout the bad, they listen to every word you say and they are always there to wipe the tears from your eyes .

Souls like these are rare , I am so thankful that Allah has blessed me with angels that understand me at times when I do not understand myself. I am grateful to grow with people that inspire me and I can't wait to look back one day and reminisce about all the memories we've shared . 

Blood may be thicker but a friendship like that make you family !



No comments: