I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

lesson earned is experience and wisdom


Dear Blog (:
Salam 1 Malaysia 


When people act shady, allow them. 
When people betray your trust, allow them.
But never, ever sink to their level. 
Their choices are a direct reflection of who they are , not who you are .
No matter how angry, hurt, or disappointed you may be, 
do not allow them to make you bitter 
Be better, React with love.
 Sometimes that means retaliating with understanding and compassion , 
other times it means retaliating with acceptance and sheer silence.
 Whatever it is, make sure it benefits you as a human being instead of lowering you into a position which you would rather not be in . 
Just because someone's an asshole, does not mean you have to be one too 

Allah send people into your life for a reason. 
He sends people that dont stay for long . 
And people that only come to teach you a lesson.
And then he sends you the most beautiful souls. 
The souls you've already known , I bet , somewhere in another time or place .

Fi Hifzillah 

No comments: