I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Sunday, May 8, 2016

you are an angle love, dont forget bout your wing


Dear Blog(;
Salam 1 Malaysia 



At time, she is selfish, sometimes insecure and impatient. She has her flaws and a hint of sadness in her eyes but she hides it well behind a smile that almost appears natural. She is delicate but tough. Mostly tough on herself, the mistakes in which she's made,often eat away at her conscience. She is honest but there are things she keeps to herself, understanding that not everyone deserves to unlock her secret door. There is madness on her mind,chaos in her heart but there's this quiet sense of hope that still lives within her soul. She isnt perfect but she is remarkable. That is me


No comments: