I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

How i think about my future



Dear Blog(; 
Salam 1 Malaysia 

Ladies, if you want a mature man , start acting like a mature woman . Realise your responsibilities.
Its not all about Louis Vuiitton handbags and Michael Kors watches, learn to built your house inta a home. Hold down your responsibilities and learn , a man needs a woman who will be his backbone, who will support him at his lowest and lift him up.Become successful together, do not expect everything on a plate. Learn the value of love, and learn the value of money enough to realise that nothing can replace love, no amount of designer handbags and shoes will replace a love between a man and a woman , so do not lose it for materialistic desires . 

Fi Hifzillah 


No comments: