I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

my opinion about man



Dear Blog (:
Salam 1 Malaysia

Dear my girl (:
When a man is truly interested in you, there will be no need for you to do the pursuing. Men are born to persue woman . 
Yes , you can purse a man if you want to, but in most cases that's juat an obvious sign that he's not into you . Its not natural for a man to sit back and let the woman do all the work . For a man who claims to like you sit back and allow you to do all of the calling, texting,dating,arrangements, talks about the future etc, its pretty obvious where you stand in that man's life. When a man really wants you,you wont have to chase after him like he's some celebrity who barely has time for a fan. You will be his priority .

Fi Hifzillah 
-Diana 

No comments: