I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Ramadhan Mubarak



Dear Blog (: 
Salam 1 Malaysia , 

Ramadhan Mubarak to all reader :)
May you all have a blessed month . This Ramadhan I ask Allah to shower His mercy and blessings upon us .
I ask Him to give ease to us all .Many of us suffer everyday, some for a very long time now. Many of us are yet to find peace and so I pray for you that this Ramadhan .
You find that peace.May We all better ourselves and become who we are menat to be,spiritually .
May we spread kindness and may we forgive those who have wronged us.I thank you all for your love and your kind words. This Ramadhan I ask for you to keep my family and my friends in your duas. Thank You 

Ramadhan Mubarak 

No comments: