I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

That is what i want





Dear Blog (: 
Salam 1 Malaysia 

People always say a woman is the backbone of a man, but I truly believe you should be the backbone of one another . Supporting each other through the good and bad times. I personally would rather be with a man who is broke, and built our lives together. To appericiate one another , to took back at what we went through to what we have one day . To see what we have achieved and what we have succeeded in. 
Marriage is not about walking into a ready made life, Indeed, you need a man who is financially stable enough to look after you. But who says you should not support him and help him to built that life for you and your future wife . Any woman can be a man who is rich, but it takes a strong woman to be with a man who is not wealthy in order to create a life of stability , love and respect together.
Struggle together, invest in your life together and teach each other the values of life 

No comments: