I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Monday, August 8, 2016

If someone love you ,they wouldnot let you slip away no matter how hard the situation is



Dear Blog (: 
Salam 1 Malaysia , 



When a man loves you, he will love you with all his heart and soul, Do not question his love for you,do not blame him for the mistakes that others have made. Honestly, if he didnt want to be with you .He wouldnt , there are still good men in this world. As there are good women, you shouldn't blame everyone for the mistake of one person.Sometimes letting your guard down and realising that some people just want to love you, as you want them to. Its not a dream or some sort of trap. There are genuine people in this world,whether you want to believe it or not .Not every man is out there to break your heart and not every woman wants to hurt you .

No comments: