I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Sunday, March 19, 2017

SOMEONE THERAPIST KNOWS ALL ABOUT YOU



Dear Bloig (: 
Salam 1 Malaysia , 

Alhamdullillah , we are still given the opportunity to lead a normal life .

Heyhh, I believe in a kind of love that doesn't demand me to prove my worth and sit in axiety. I crave a natural connection, where my soul is able to recognize a feeling of home in another, something free flowing , something simple . Something that allows me to be me without question . 

And of course , being a great partner isnt just about what you do for them , its also about what you allow them to do for you . 

When someone shows their soul, show yours in return , because this is how lovers meet . An act of courage and an act of surrender. 


Fi Hifzillah 



No comments: