I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Alhamdulillah



Dear Blog (:
Salam 1 Malaysia



I really admire the beautiful soul who reminded me of what I'm truly here for. Ma sha Allah. Baarakallah feeki ukthi.❤ You don't really need to show the world your appearance, your attractive body or expensive jewelleries, clothes or the make up you wear everyday to be known or to be famous or to get attention from the people around you. You just need to be yourself, be kind, be a beautiful soul not only a beautiful body. 

Read about this beautiful deen, learn and implement the life style of rasool Allah,(s.a.w) recite more of Quran in your young age so that Allah will raise your status when you least expect it in your life. I never wished to be famous.. I just wish to be memorable for my words; like even when i'm gone,(then again, we belong to Allah) when someone goes through my page and says "because of you I didn't give up on trusting Allah" Subhan'Allah that'd be more than enough.😢 Allahu Akbar!

Start and finish your days by remembering Allah. Life continues to go on with you or without you. Don't stay stuck in it for anyone. Strive to make your end better for the new beginning. Will you ever realise, that this world waits for none, not even for you nor does it wait for me, it must, it has to, its been commanded to go on. So take care of your souls, wipe your eyes yourself when you need to, look up from the ground and know that you too have been created to go on. Leave your past in past, tawakkul Allah with your present and future and keep going on beautiful souls... ❤❤❤





No comments: