I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Women


Dear Blog (:
Salam 1 Malaysia 


         As a woman growing and making her way to this worldly life it's rest assured that you'll come across so many things one of them is a man, well for most they have experienced this and may be others haven't. You will come across men who are vulgar and men who come off as very indecisive about everything, men who will make you feel worthless and demeaning, surprisingly these men are never always strangers or anything. They can be your closest people, your brother or a relative male, your father or even a male friend. They don't necessarily have to be your lover or a husband, it's not always you but also to every other girl you don't know of who is out there like you suffering such an abuse, I have been there so many of us have been there and learnt from it. So you as a girl out there in this world feeling confused and breaking on your own, I want you to know this is not new and will never be new. You gather your pieces and hold yourself together because if you don't nobody will, I'm not trying to scare off anyone but it's the truth. You have yourself to stand up against everything thrown at you, starting from criticism to good compliments, don't ever stoop low for someone to appreciate you because that should never be your job, it's theirs they are the ones to look after their words and what to say or not to others but you on the other hand, you need to adapt yourself and make for yourself a comfort zone in every positive/negative situation that life serves you. As a woman I know often we break over the tiniest bit of negativity but to look at the bright side I think women stand to be the strongest gender emotionally even though society portrays men to be the stronger gender as they have been rarely seen weeping publicly, generally I believe in strength, I believe that every single woman out there behind those curtains who is feeling miserable because she is expected to be OK despite the storms and the clouds in her window can blossom. We are the mothers of this generation if not then the mothers to our future generations. No man should make you feel inferior in your own opinion and your rights as a female.

No comments: