I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Please stay



Hye Blog (:
Salam 1Malaysia


How can I tell love that i want someone to stay, someone to value all the storms that rage inside my mind, all the battles i have conquered within each scar, someone to realise that each shard of my broken self could inflict pain against him but still choosing to stay by his side, someone to cherish the darkness i have escaped within his soul and to take his light as equal, someone to help stitch up my old wounds, someone to ignite a flame in each part of my body and show his how to be free because I’ve felt imprisoned for so long, someone to recognise my worth, appreciate me as a whole and to respect every inch of me, someone to understand that i have been kept in the shadows but believe that me more than this, more than what i have felt, more than what i have suffered, to see me as an eclipse, merged between the darkness and the light, someone to paint a canvas and for them to still look at me like  me is  the most breathtaking piece of art they have ever laid eyes on .

Regards,
-ND.

No comments: