I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Sorry and breathe and Let it go


Heyh Blog (:

Salam 1 Malaysia

This only one statement i think it can save from unnecessary over thinking , guilt , regret and breaking of precious relationships. Although you know you might be right but if you feel saying this one statement can save relationship and keep away from unnecessary negative vibes then dont even take a second to say it for it will keep heart healthy and mind at peace .Verily, saying sorry would make you inferior rather it shall strengthen relationship and plant seeds of love and respect each other .There is no need to prove whether you are right or wrong nor to wait for the other person to say "Sorry" leave that on the Almightly, He will make things better . Heyh ! Just say Sorry , breathe and Let it Go 

Love ND

No comments: