I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Judge about marriage




Dear Blog (:
Salam 1 Malaysia 

A few week ago ,  I was surprised by heard from my cousin that the fact that getting married must have to find a man who have owns everything . I do not know why, but I rebel about that . Ladies , I know so many family and young ladies out there are looking for a financially stable husband, or a man that have certain type of cars, like BMW, Honda , Mercedes etc.... 

Ladies, how is that going to benefit you in your life if your husband have a luxury life? Should I have to remind you that this world is temporary? Why do you want a materialistic husband? just to show off to your friends that you're living better than someone else? As long as you appreciate for the things your husband have, you'll be in good hands. In Shaa Allah . The characters that should matter in a man is his DEEN, his manners, his attitude, and his fear and love for Allah. Other than that,  I promise you ladies you'll be happy and  May Allah give us the righteous spouse 

In my life, I do not expect anything, for me a  good man is that he is able to accept us as though as we have nothing . I mentally take away his looks , money , cars and everything materialistic , please ask yourself what he really has to offer . Is he HONEST? LOYAL ? CARING ? and KIND? LOVING and TRUSTWORTHY? because let me tell you , while his good looks and money will make you weak in the knee now, at dawn when one day you are given a child , and ur child is crying to be fed , and your eyes are heavy and your body is really weak from postpartum , it will not be how he looks or all that he owns that will matter . It will be the compassion in his heart , the mercy in his nature and the love for you in his soul that will push him out of bed to quickly feed the child and tell you "Dont worry honey , I got this . " that's what I really envision LONG-TERM . Little moments like these that diffeeentiates an ordinary man from an extraordinary husband and father . And that is all I need 

I hope you can change such that mentality, this property is a gift from HIM , if you feel grateful then Allah will give you more than expected , believe it .

So please cousin , I hope you understand why I rebel that fact. Maybe your taste is not like same as me, but I'm still stand by my word ,  because when you become a wife someday, the prayer as a wife is a very dominant . 


Regards , Nd. 

No comments: