I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Friday, June 22, 2018

Syawal coming



Dear Blog (: 

Salam 1 Malaysia 



Alhamdulillah , syawal already started , that mean Ramadhan already ended .
I pray everyone’s day has passed with ease and the day’s contains have approached you with a tender nature. But, if not, I pray that tomorrow is a better day for you, a day consisting of numerous blessings and a day in which illuminates your heart- rooting your grief to bypass as a mere memory. In Shaa Allah

Strength does not come from winning, your struggles develop ur strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender , that is strength 




No comments: