I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Ramadhan 2018






Dear Blog (: 
Salam 1 Malaysia 



In this Ramadhan , I pray and hope that I become a better than I am , closer to my Maker and His Book, kinder to His Creation and source of happiness to the world. Ramadhan comes and goes by and leaves me unchanged, exactly where I am . But this time, I want to be more than this. I didn't ask Allah to give me the opportunity to witness Ramadhan but He gave it to me. And I want to show myself worthy of this blessing . I want to change now. My heart has been yearning to be close to you again , Ya Allah . You have locked up the devils and ow its just me and my nafs. So I ask you , please to help me become one of the women who will receive the shade of your Arsh on the Day when there will be no other shade and I ask you to make me worthy of being saved by Rasuluallah . And I ask you to grant me the company of Assiyah and Khadeejah and Maryam and Fatimah , and every women whose story You allowed to be glorified in our books, and I ask you to make me of the people who will enter through Ar-Rayyan . Forgive my shortcomings from the past and the future. Remove the ugliness that resides in my heart in the form of desire. This Dunya has broken me and the and the devils wont stop whispering in my heart , but now by Your Grace, peace has befallen us. I am at ease , and I know the gates of Jannah have opened above. I ask you to strenghten my Iman because I have no one beside You and no one can help me , beside You . Ya Wadood, and when the night of Qadr falls upon us, accept what I do because my deeds have shorteomings but I do them only for you . Allah , dont make me of those who were cursed for not having their sins forgiven during Ramadhan . Have Mercy upon me , and all my loved ones. Guide us to the straight Path and strengthen us in our faith in You , Ya Allah , make this Ramadhan my means of entry into Jannah 

Regards, Nd.

No comments: