I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Monday, July 23, 2018

Miracle


Dear Blog (:
Salam 1 Malaysia



Alhamdulillah , Allah still give me a better life , Syukran 😊

Everything that happens today is like a miracle

The powerful were never the strongest , The rich were never content , The loud weren't always heard and the day was never bright and the night never still . The ocean never flowedand the birds could never swim , the trees could never walk , their leaves could barely live , nothing in life is perfect , yet Allah made it as it is, so..................forgive me for my flaws , this road gets hard to walk and these perfect imperfections are all i have to give .

The planning of The Almighty (Allah) is better for me than our own planning , and HE could deprive me from what i ask to test my patience . So let Him see from a determined patience and I will soon see from HIM what will give me joy . And when I have cleaned the paths of answering from the stains of sin and was patient about what HE has chosen for me , then everything that happens to me is better for me whether I were given or deprived of what I have requested


-Love ND.

No comments: