I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Self respect yourself and decompose that ego


Dear Blog (: 
Salam 1 Malaysia 




I feel like I want to explain about self-respect, absolutely nothing to do with my life just it randomly its come out from my mind . 

Self respect is something you can never mistake with ego . They are two complete different things, Ego wants to insult others without caring that other s can have feelings too . Whereas self respect just wants one things, that is to make you learn to respect your self . 

If you ask bout myself , Yes , I can kill my ego for the ones I truly love and dont wanna lose, but I cant give my self respect away to the ones who would never respect me . Handling your self worth away to someone other than you means giving them all the rights to insult you whenever they want . Even self respect has some self respect , if you know what i mean , never compromise on your self worth , it comes first. It should come first . 

Self respect and ego cannot simply deliver in this world without self love , without this component we simply let our ego destroy us , we push things too far and we become oblivious to the lack of respect we repay ourselves. Fuel that respect , dont pet your ego , your ego will cause you to lose people in the midst of losing your self respect . 

So , lets respect yourself and in a sense you'll begin to love yourself , you wont let the negative connatations of peoples opinions of you overtake your positive feed of thoughts . 
heyh , dont give people the power , you may have heard a saying like this but when disintegrated from the sentence structure do we really gather the definition of such a phrase , dont being a command , give people the power to give people the power we must be affected by their evil take on our person . " Self respect yourself " and " decompose that ego " .

No comments: