I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Monday, September 3, 2018

YNWA because you have Allah in your heart


Dear Blog (: 
Salam 1 Malaysia , 




If your soul is filled with darkness , then Allah is An Noor / Nur , The light .
If your heart is broken , then Allah is Al Jannar , The Healer .
If your soul is craving for true love , then Allah is Al Wadood , The most loving .
If you are feeling you have no one to listen your pain , then Allah is As Sami , The All hearing .
If you are feeling alone, then let me remind you and myself none of us is alone in this mighty world we have Allah . The Al Wali , our protecting friend with us .

All we have to do is place our trust in Him to lead a peaceful life in this world and the hereafter for each everything in this world is temporary . It is only Allah who will stay with us forever. Spend your time in making your connection strong with Allah and not with the temporary people of this world fam . 

No comments: