I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Tuhan , kuatkan hati ini


Dear Blog (:
Salam 1 Malaysia



We all go through rough patches in life , some of us sometimes struggle through our hardships and problems on our own. We have people around us but no one who actually sees the pain . We fake a smile and brave the day , until we find ourselves with only ourselves. When only our heart beat can be heard amongst all the silence . When we lie in the darkness , not knowing where the light begins. When we stare up at the ceiling , not knowing where the ceiling starts. When our eyes close but we still see . All the woes of our life come alive behind our eyelids. When we try to shut down but our mind is charged more than ever. That is when the reality hits. We can pretend to be okay around others, but how do we lie our own selves ? How do we sleep knowing tomorrow we have to wake up and suffocate all over again , from this mask of deception that we walk around wearing on our face ?

No comments: