I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Enough Ya Allah

Dear Blog (:
Salam 1 Malaysia ..



Ya Allah , no matter how much I thank you , I cant thanks you enough ya Rab . You witnessed me at my lowest, blood dripping from my arms, weakly I raised my hands towards the heavens and you extended your arm towards me . You raised me higher than I ever was . Ya Allah you saved me from the grip of the angle of death. Indeed rivers of teras cannot explain how thankful I am . Oh my protector ! Ya Rahman ! Indeed at times I believed that this was the end but your words crossed my eyes again and Allah does not burden a soul more than it can bear . You have removed the remenants of depression and replaced with an eternal happiness . Indeed I was blind to all your blessings. So ya Allah strengthen me . So I can remove the disease and replace it with the essence of happiness .

Laah Tahzan Inaa Allah Maa'ana ....

No comments: