I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Friday, February 22, 2019

Allah is promising


Dear Blog (: 
Salam 1 Malaysia 


Sometimes we need a reminder, that we may write well, but the best words are the words of Allah.

This is an excerpt I am reciting from Surah Ra’d, ayat 18-24. Please have a read of the meaning of these ayat, they are extremely beautiful and contain a lot of meaning generally and to me personally.

One part of this little excerpt that gets me, is when Allah says that the Angels will come from all the doors of Jannah and will greet you with “Assalamu Alaikum”. And Allah explain that they will do this as you enter Jannah, because of the sabr that you maintained in this dunya.

We often have a think sabr to mean simply patience, and confuse this with complacency. Sabr contains much more than just patience, it is to be resilient through your trials, to never lose hope in Allah. But also to be active in your trials, to act and to think in the ways that He has ordained for you to do so.

This is very beautiful for me. It says to me that, Allah is promising, if you go through your hardships and you persevere through them, remaining steadfast in your deen, then you will be granted with this form of luxury, to be greeted by Angels. That’s something I really want, and something I will strive for.

Also, these rap battles have shown me how talented a lot of people are. But this is a little reminder as to who enable us to have such talent. And who, overall, talent ultimately belongs to, so therefore, who is the most talented.

Have a listen, I hope it soothes your heart, and the meaning touches you as well. 💜-ND

No comments: