I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Diana turning 27 year old





Dear Blog (:
Salam 1 Malaysia ..


8 August is my special day .. 
Happy Birthday Nurul Diana ,
You're already 27 years old on 2019 . 
Thanks Allah , I'm grateful that you're still give me alive .
Everyone is given the same enjoyment of life but  just a different story behind our life .
Diana , you made a lot of self-improvement , bravo !
Just in other side of sustenance , Im still trying and hope ....
I understand that Allah love to people who are patient and believe in qada& qadr .

So , now u are quite matured enough and getting old haha..
Please be a good women , with a good manner , with a good akidah , kindness, and be a strong women as always !

No worries Diana , just hope do whatever it is you need to do in order to find your peace of mind.
 I believe in you. I won’t give up on you... no matter how happy in own life,
 I will not leave you behind Diana .


No comments: