I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Ever wondered


Dear Blog ( : 
Salam 1 Malaysia 





Have you ever wondered how the people most reserved are the ones who actually have the most to say? As in the ones who speak less but when they speak it's with great depth and I think it's these types of people that are worth knowing. 
The quiet ones, not the life of the party but who without the party would be incomplete. 
The ones who have a comforting presence. The ones who gave up garrulity a long time ago and dedicated more time to thinking and listening. 
The ones who when you're with them you have so many lessons to learn and when they speak, oh when they speak you hang on to every word and they speak in such a way you end up questioning everything you've ever believed.

-ND

No comments: