I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

It has always belonged to Him and have always belonged to Him


Dear Blog 
Salam 1 Malaysia 


And....... it's not even about the sadness I'm feel, nor am aren't even lost in the pasts. there's just an empty space  all I feel sometimes, and despite having people around, I feel covered up in loneliness. as if I have never been loved before, as if all of our wounds have never been healed. there's just a longing deep down, the longing that has no origin, I do not get where it's coming from. and in the midst of our pain, our thoughts suddenly find their way back to the One who created us, suddenly try to cling onto His words, onto His heart warming promises that He has made in His book for us. and it hurts a little more, knowing that the peace I should have been gaining within His company was being searched in the places that have never known about its existence. it hurts because the home this dunya has carved in our hearts seems so permanent. but, I know that even if the heart has been attached to temporary things, Allah has still got it. because He was the first one Who had entered it and He will always be the One to guard it. no matter how much it wanders off His paths, He will definitely find a way to take it back to Him. because it has always belonged to Him, we have always belonged to Him.  

 -ND. Hashim 

No comments: