I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Heart only remember Allah


Dear Blog 
Salam 1 Malaysia 


What I’ve learnt is to be grateful at all times. I know sometimes it’s so hard to do so, and you feel like talking to Allah, you feel like reminding Him about all those things that make you sad. and when you do so, you also tell Him that if you do not complain to Him, then to whom you should go and lighten the burdens of your heart. because He said that He’s the only One for you, because He said that He loves you, that’s why you always go to Him and talk about your sufferings, about everything that’s breaking your heart apart. but despite it all, you have to tell yourself that you’re not that wise to understand His plans, that His plans are always for your good but you do not understand. sometimes He makes your heart suffer, He puts you through difficult times so that you come to know that this life is temporary, so that you yearn for jannah so much that your heart only remembers Allah. He makes this dunya hurt you to an extent that you only find peace with the fact that if you worship Him, if you please Him, He will reward you with a place where happiness is known for its eternity, a place where your heart will always smile.

-ND.Hashim 

No comments: