I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Hardship this time , I really need your help

 


Dear Blog (:
Salam 1 Malaysia , 




Have been so long I did not update my blogger,
and today ..... ,
  I just got the right time with my beloved diary <3

 I dont know how to express , all become uncertain , 
 my life changed 360 degrees  and I must continue my life like a normal .

Ohh Allah , I want to change . I dont want to be like this anymore .
They dont hear my silence , this silence is a cry for help .

Ohh Allah , only you hear it , I know you hear me ! Help me for i no longer want to live like this .

Ohh Allah , my eyes are sore , my heart constantly aches , my lungs are giving out . Its getting hard to breath . I am my own self destruction . 

Ohh Allah , please save me for I dont want to fall back down again . I dont want to feel this pain anymore . Its really made me suffer a lot ! 
There is a void in me that I cant fill , this void can only be filled with your light . 

Ohh Allah , help me . Save me . I am lost and I need to find my way . I need to find my way back 
Please guide me 

-ND




No comments: