I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Sunday, November 15, 2020

The Past

 

Dear Blog (:

Salam 1 Malaysia 




We all may have the worst past but we can make the most beautiful future. Don’t dwell on the past, learn to move on. Learn from the it but listen to your heart. Don’t stop feeling, be the same soft hearted person you are. You’re beautiful enough !  You may have made mistakes and that’s okay. Learn from it, your past and watch the smile on your face return. When you least expect it, when you’re at your lowest, He’ll send along all that your heart’s yearned for. You deserve happiness bcos you’re amazing and have a heart of gold. You are enough. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Don’t stand in your own way of happiness, give yourself the chance to live, and to love. I know we might be lost and confused. We might be hurting. But have patience. Time heals all, and I’m not just saying that. Just know that there’s someone made for you, someone and somewhere is waiting for you while you’re here waiting for them. There’s someone out there that will love you so much  the way you deserve to be loved. In their eyes you’ll be perfect regardless of your many shortcomings. They’ll love you boundlessly. They’ll take you out of the darkness, they’ll find you and make you you again. Have patience and live life, when the time is right you’ll find them and they’ll find you. -ND 

No comments: