I will not talk to you unless you come to me and start a conversation. I'm not the kind of person who would start a conversation. I will shut my mouth if there is nothing I want to say. Sekian, terima kasih.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Right now, im focused on my future


Dear Blog (:
Salam 1 Malaysia


Nowadays, I spend my time more with nice people who are smart,driven and like minded . 
Relationship should help me, and not hurt yours eyhh . Surround myself with people who are reflect the person i want to be  .

Choose friends who are proud to know ,people i admire , who i love and respect me . People who make my day a little brighter simply by being in it .

Life is too short to spend time with people who SUCK the happiness out of me . When i free myself from negative people, i free myself to be ME, and being ME is the only way to truly live .

No comments: